Sunday, August 30, 2009

On location... "THE GHETTO"

I did some on location shooting for some of the girls. I nicknamed our location "the ghetto". It was pretty bad! The girls followed me through weeds, old buildings, and all sorts of stuff you don't even want to know about. :)

All in the name of a good shot. Thanks girls for being brave.

















Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am a long time follower of your other blog, love your work. You do an amazing job and just have to say I am in love with the picture for your logo! Everything about it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH its amazing!! cant wait till i see my pics!!!

    <3/Sarah :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah bay and kirst your so cute hey kirst" Got some milk"???? ha wow good times!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pictures are amazing!! im so glad we had you take them! you do such a wonderful job at it! and made our team look fantastic!
    thanks so much!
    <3kylie

    ReplyDelete